Tritium is the most rare resource in the game of Astro Lords: Oort Cloud. Being a crucial component and energy source to produce the asteroid’s defence dome,
shield generators for space ships and Starbases, space engines and powerful weapons, tritium is considered the most valuable element in the Oort Cloud. It is also equal to deuterium and can be converted 1:1.
The players can use only tritium to send more spies to the sectors beyond the area of radar coverage and also to purchase specific rare enhancements at the Store.
To get tritium, the player can:
- mine it on alien asteroids
- accept Alien's or Boss' challenge at the Arena and win (if tritium is offered as a reward)
- send explorers to unidentified objects within green nebulas.
- purchase it at the Tritium Auction
- destroy the alien asteroid
Figures in the top panel show the total amount of tritium available to the player.