|Astro Lords: Oort Cloud|
|Publisher RU:||TARTEZAL Holdings Ltd|
|Web/PC Publisher EN/FR/DE:||BISBOG SA|
|Mobile publisher:||GLU Mobile|
|Genre:||Sci-Fi MMORTS in 3D|
|Platform:||Web, PC (Windows, Mac, Linux), iOS, Android|
|System requirements:||System requirements|
Astro Lords: Oort Cloud is a free-to-play 3D game with real-time combat management.
Genre: a massively multiplayer online game (MMO), space strategy, sci-fi.
Powered by Unity, the game was developed for Web, PC (Windows, MacOS, Linux), iOS (iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad) and Android devices with single server built on custom-made Cloud technology.
There are 7 different types of space ships available to players. They can choose one according to skills of a specific General.
Players can either manage battles themselves if they want to, or they can command their General(s) to do that. Generals fight according to their level and equipment.
When the player decides to commit a robbery or attack, they can use up to 6 space ships, but they can operate only 1 of them.
In addition, up to 5 allies can participate in the attack or defence missions. The number of ships that can participate in the battle is limited to 12.
The player can move their asteroids to:
- go to nebulas that are rich in crystals, microchips or other elements
- search for victims
- trade or find favorable prices on the market
- transfer resources
- chase their rivals
- escape from robbers or invaders
- commit clan raids
- find safe places in trade zones
- be hired by other players to accompany their vulnerable asteroids
- explore empty sectors of outer space (in the area of radar coverage), where players may find resources as well as many other bonuses.
Become the honorable Astro Lord!